1. Always Detangle Hair before Shampooing or Washing
Using a wide tooth comb or paddle brush, detangle your extensionsfrom the ends going up as gently as possible.
2. Seal your Wefts (optional)
Our hair extensions are created using a high quality weft that will have minimal to no shedding. Sealing your wefts will reduce your chances of shedding. We use a special waterproof adhesive on our weft hair to stop shedding.
3. Detangling our hair with your fingers is considered the best.
If you are wearing a protective style, you may comb or detangle your hair with your fingers.
4. Maintain Weekly or Bi Weekly Shampooing & Conditioning
You have to take care of your hair. You take care of it and it will take care of you. Always use high quality shampoo and moisturizing conditioner. When conditioning, allow the product to remain on the hair at least 5 minutes with heat if possible for maximum conditioning.
6. When you're home
Braid your hair or pull it into a ponytail. Our hair will last for a long time, will be healthier and stronger when you take good care of it.
Important NOTE: Conditioner only wash is recommended at least 1 time a week.
BED TIME CARE:
• Before going to bed, braid your hair or put your hair in one big high ponytail (pineapple), wear a satin scarf or bonnet.
• After waking up, untie ponytail.
• Spray curly hair with a water bottle (optional) and comb through section by section using a wide tooth comb starting from the roots to the top.
• Scrunch hair gently.
• Let air-dry.
3 Brazilian Bundles
All sales are final.