3D Mink lashes. if you are looking for a Natural Glam look, this si your lash!
- Carefully and gently use your tweezers or fingertips to remove the glue from the lash band. Being very careful.
- Add just a little soap to hot water and allow your lashes to soak for atleast 10 minutes.
- After soaking, use a q-tip stroking your lash outward cleaning away from the band.
- Repeat steps 1 - 3 up to 3 times. Anything more may damage the lash.
- Carefully pat your lash then let it on a towel to dry.
- Place the lash back in its cashing once dried to maintain its natural shape. This step is very important.
- If cared for properly, you will get more than 20 wears out of your lashes!